zaterdag 5 februari 2011

Just Maartje






The first look of the day shoot!
We went trough the storm, rain and mud just to make these photos. Maartje looked very natural, I like that! Her clothes are very beautiful, fun and also sophisticated! As you can see on the photos, the weather wasn't great. But although I think we shot some beautiful pictures. We had so much fun doing this! Hope to post something like this soon!

Simone

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Girlzzz, I am sooo proud of you!
    Keep up changing the world one glossed lip, one shot picture and one high heel at the time!

    xoxo Nini

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I would love to get involved in that photoshoot.
    Simone could film me putting my hand up Maartje's sexy skirt to feel her bum and then turning to face her and putting my hand down her panties to finger her 17 year old pussy as we kiss.
    She would then lie down and I would remove her tights and she then takes my cock out and strokes it as it grows in her soft hand.
    You, Simone would then tell her to suck my cock so you take some pictures, which she does, taking me slowly into her young mouth, and you would tell me to cum on her face, which I gladly do as you take lots of pictures of my shooting my load over her face

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Simone then wants to film me fucking Maartje's pussy, so me and Simone sit down and discuss the best way to do it. Simone notices me cock getting less hard and I ask her to stroke my cock, which she does, Maartje cleans some of my spunk off her face, some she puts in her mouth
      Me - How old are you Simone?
      You as you rub my cock - You have a big cock, nice to see it getting harder. I'm 16 and Maartje is 17.
      Me - Thanks, you have a nice hand. I think best if Maartje rides my cock and I hold her skirt up over her bum so you can take some video of her going up and down on me, and have good shots of my cock moving in her pussy
      Maartje - That sounds great, OK with you Simone. You are big so I will have to go slowly.
      Me - Some frontal shots of Maartje as she first mounts me Simone, so you can catch her face as my cock enters her
      Simone still stroking my cock - That sounds good, let me just take some shots of my hand holding this big cock
      Me - We can fuck as well later, I would like to Simone

      Verwijderen