maandag 13 juni 2011

Urban Decay - Naked Palette

I didn't have some inspiration lately. But then I remembered that I didn't mention my Urban Decay Naked Palette. I bought it in Paris, and I was so excited about it. I love natural eyeshadows and this palette is full with natural colors. I made some photos of it, and I want to show you them. 
The UDPP (Urban Decay Primer Potion) came with the palette. I guess that I bought it for €40,-. I think that is very cheap, because there are 12 eyeshadows in it and a brush. And all of the shadows are well pigmentated. The packaging is made of a fabric and it's very soft. I don't have any palette with such a packaging, but it isn't very handy. Because the fabric attracts dirt, though it is easy to clean. Anyway, I also made some photos of the eyeshadows! 
This is the first half of the row. Naked and Buck are both matte colors and great for in the crease to add some definition in your eye. The others have a little shimmer in it. Virgin and Sin are great at the browbone to highlight the eye.
 This is the second half of the row. This row has more darker colors in it. Smog and Darkhorse are darkbrown colors with shimmer in it. Toasted and Hustle are more pink/purple colors and Creep and Gunmetal are black/grey colors. They all have shimmer in it and all have a great pigmentation.

I love the palette and I'm also very happy with the UDPP (Urban Decay Primer Potion). It keeps the eyeshadow stay at their place for the whole day and prevent them from creasing. It also brings the colors very well on the eyelid! I really recommend to try to buy this palette, because it's totally worth it.
xx,
Lynn

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen