donderdag 26 mei 2011

Silverlight

I want to share this quick eyelook with you :) I wanted to try out my new Candy Glitter Liner in Silver and this is the result :
I just used 2 colors of eyeshadow. On my eyelid I  used Heaven by Too Faced and in my crease I've put Cork by MAC. I also used gelliner (blacktrack by MAC) and over that gelliner I used the glitter eyeliner. I also added some black kohlpencil on my waterline.
I've never used a glitter liner, so maybe it isn't a very decent line. But I'm going to practice more :)
Hmm, I don't know what I can tell more about the eyes. Oh, I used the NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk as a base for my eyeshadows. I always use a base underneath my eyeshadows, otherwise the shadows will crease and smudge through the day and that do we want to prevent!

That's pretty much all I want to tell today, I hope you liked it!
xx,
Lynn
ps. You can always click on the photo to enlarge it

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen