dinsdag 19 april 2011

Dior Addict Lipstick

A week or two weeks ago I was working at Sephora and I still had some cadeau cheques! So I decided to buy some new things ^^ and I really wanted a Dior lipstick, because I've heard a lot of good things about them. They wouldn't be very dry for the lips and they would stay for a while, so I was very curious about the Dior lipsticks. I picked one lipstick from the new Addict collection and I have number 554! A very fresh and bright pink color.

The packaging is saying; 'vibrant color spectacular shine', and that is a very good description! The color is amazing and it shines, it's not shimmery but there is nice shine in. It doesn't feel like a normal lipstick, because normally lipsticks are making the lips a little dry. But this one does the opposite. The lipstick feels like a gloss, it feels moisturizing and absolutely not dry. So that is a very good thing about it!

This is a picture with the lipstick on my lips, in real the color is brighter than in the picture. I think this is a great pink lip color, because it looks very fresh and it's definitely a nice lipstick for the spring!
xx,
Lynn

1 opmerking: