maandag 14 maart 2011

Summertime, don't let me wait any longer.

I feel a bit ashamed because I didn't really spend time finding out how to make those photos, even though I promised you I would...But here you can see a quick picture I took this week and just found. I really looooove the skirt. I found it in our box full of weird dressing clothes that I used to play with when I was little. When I wore this skirt I was playing a grandma, so that just  points out how much I liked it that time xDI just can't wait for summer to come, I really notice that when I'm dressing up I get tired of always finding a way of making it warm enough. I just had it with all my winter clothes, I want to wear my nice spring/summer clothes now! So summer, just hurry alright?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen