donderdag 3 maart 2011

I wanted to share another look today. This is an eyeshadow-look I made a while ago. I was inspired by Dory, from Finding Nemo. I love that movie, it's sad but very funny. Dory is so genius, haha. She really needs to get her own show or something. I love when she started to speak whale, and when she sings. I just love her, so I decided to make an eyeshadow look for her :D

I'm not very sure about all of the products that I used, because it's a long time ago when I made this.
- GOSH white eyelinerpencil
- White e/s by Make-Up Studio
- mix of two blue e/s of the 88 palette
- Dark blue e/s by Make-Up Studio
- Yellow e/s by Make-Up Studio
- Light blue e/s of the 88 palette
- Mac's blacktrack fluidline
- Mascara
haha, I don't know the names of the Make-Up Studio eyeshadows. I have to pull them out of the packaging to see the names, and that's a lot of work. And I didn't want to do that ;)
I hoped you liked it, and to finish this post; a little song by Dory:
Hey Mr Grump Gills
You know what you gotta do when life gets you down?
Just keep swimming
Just keep swimming
Just keep swimming swimming swimming
What do we do we swim, swim, swim
OH HO HO How I love to swim
When you WAAAAAANNTTT to swim you want to swim

xx, Lynn
remember; just keep swimming :) haha

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen