donderdag 10 februari 2011

Sweetysweety

Yesterday evening I already tried the Sugarpill palettes a little. But the looks didn't turn out very well, so I decided to start over today and I like the finished look :) on the picture above, my eyes look a little sad because of the pink, but in real life it looks nice haha. This was my inspiration; http://www.beautytreat.nl/?p=7622 I liked her look, but the pink eyebrows were a little too much for me, haha! So this is what I came up with;


I started with a base, this time I used an eyepencil by Sephora in 03 pure white. I like to use a white eyepencil because it makes the eyeshadow appears brighter. I started to apply Midori (green) all over my eyelid and in my crease. I also applied Afterparty (blue) in my crease and I blended those two together. Than I decided to add a pigment (loose eyeshadow powder) by coastal scents in Spirit (green with gold shimmer). I applied Dollipop (pink) underneath my eyes and in the inner corner of my eyes I applied Tako (white) which I also used under my eyebrow and at the end of the blue/green color to give it a soft edge. And I lined my eyes with Make-Up Forever's 307 Diamond Black and I finished the eyes off with mascara.

On my lips I used two products. First I applied NYX Round lipstick in Spellbound. On top of that I applied my OCC lip tar in Pageant, which is a very bright pink lipgloss. On the photo it doesn't look that bright, but I can tell you; it's bright!

Because of the bright lips and eyes I didn't use a very bright blush. I used a light peachy blush by Catrice in 110 Coral Sand. And I also contoured my cheeks a little with a brown contouring powder :)

That was everything I guess. I have to say; I already fell in love with my Sugarpill stuffies! :) I like them a lot, and they are awesome. The shadows are bright, good pigmentated, very well to blend and they stay for a long long long time! Wauww,
xx,
Lynn

1 opmerking: