maandag 7 februari 2011

New H&M



The same day we shot the pictures, me and Maartje also went to the City. That was mainly because we wanted to check out the new and improved H&M in 's-Hertogenbosch. It wasn't totally finished but there already were new fitting rooms. I tried some things on,

first I tried the harem pants on. I really love harem pants because they are just very comfortable and they look nice with flip flops but also with heels. I didn't buy it because I don't have that much money but I like it!

Then I tried on a white blazer. Normally I wear black blazers so this was just something different. I really like it but you could see my tanktop through the blazer and then for 25 euros... It's a little too much I think.

I also tried some kind of tanktop but then with two layers. Out of the three things I tried on, I liked this one the most. I think it matches my skintone very well and there is just a lot of volume in it.

Also saw some amazing shoes that I really want to have. But I'm just waiting until I get my pocket money so that I can buy them.

Simone
(ps: I hate the way I hold my camera)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen