zaterdag 5 februari 2011

Natural Brown


Hey,
This is a look I made a while ago. And I wanted to show it here, and tell you what I've used. ;)
I was playing with the Sleek palette in Storm, so most of the colors on my eyes are from that palette!


What I've used on my eyes;
- GOSH white eyepencil as a base
- Sleek Storm palette no.1 on the whole eyelid
- Sleek Storm palette no.11 in the crease and above the crease
- Sleek Storm palette no.6 in the outer V of my eye
- Sleek Storm palette no.7 in the outer V and on the outer lower lashline
- Sleek Storm palette no.2 under my eyebrow and at the teardrops of my eye
- Sleek Storm palette no.12 at the lower lashline
- Mac blacktrack gelliner at my upper lashline
- Sephora mascara

What I've used on my cheeks;
- A brown blush to contour
- Sephora Blush Me in abricot no.11
- Sephora highlighting powder in rose/pink

And what I've used on my lips;
- MNY lipgloss in 577

So that was pretty much everything! And I guess there will be more looks coming online soon,
xx Lynn

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen