donderdag 27 januari 2011

Lynn's introduction

Hey,

my name is Lynn, and I’m 16 years old. I live in the Netherlands and I started this blog with Simone and Maartje to write about our passions.

My make-up addiction started at the age of 14 I guess. I watched YouTube video’s and my addiction became bigger and bigger and bigger… I’ve practiced a lot since that age, so that’s for 2 years now. I went to some make-up work-shops where I’ve learned a lot, and I want to show you guys some of my tips and tricks. It’s my dream to become a make-up artist later, but first I have to finish school ;)

And then my friends Maartje and Simone came with the idea to start our own blog. I really liked the idea. Because we could combine our passions so you can read about fashion, beauty and photography at one blog!

But besides make-up and beauty, I also have another life! As every girl I love to shop, I have only one problem; the money. Most of my money I spend at eyeshadows, lipglosses and other beauty stuff.. So I don't have that much money for clothes and shoes, but that's my own fault.

I also love to listen to music, without music I can’t live!

So, I guess this is enough information for now!

I’ll speak to you soon again,

Xx Lynn

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen